For those unfortunate enough to have missed the first season (shame on you!) then you're in for a treat, season one is out on DVD on the 10th of October! Now, I don't know about you, but I'd prefer DVDs to tv-watching. Why? No ads, you can watch as many in a row (read: the whole season) in one sitting, and you can re-watch it a 100 times over - WIN!
There will also be a heap of additional special features on the DVD such as:
- Dress Like Jess - Fashionista Zooey Deschanel and NEW GIRL costume designer Debra McGuire talk about creating Jess’s cute, vintage-inspired look.
- New Girl: Evolution of an Episode – from the writers’ room to table read, see what goes on behind the making of a NEW GIRL episode.
- Auditions with Lamorne – an insider’s look at Lamorne Morris during his audition
- Alternate Jokes – watch the actors run through variations of the same line but using different jokes
- Deleted & Extended Scenes
- Audio Commentaries on 3 Episodes (Pilot, Bad in Bed and See Ya) with creator Elizabeth Meriwether, producers and cast
New Girl Season 1 on DVD is available to buy from October 10, and you can pre-order your copy now here.
Problems with your love life, roommates or job? Get New Girl’s help with the Magic 8 Problem Solver here.